Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Celebrity or parent?

Advochasty not too long ago place up in an intriguing post describing his enjoyment in becoming assigned tasks, and it reminded me of an older post by Lily that I’ve been meaning to link to for ages. Lily’s post draws on a book named Actual Service that describes a categorization scheme for dominants and submissives. What stuck in my mind was the spectrum of domination types it defined, ranging from parental to penis extensions.

The “celebrity dominant” stays outdoors on the cellular phone though their s-type goes in to the restaurant, arranges for a table they know the dominant will like, begins ordering the meals, and orders the dominant’s favorite cocktail. The dominant snaps their phone shut, sweeps in to the restaurant, sits down, and begins enjoying bondage Toys.

 …

The parental dominant, by contrast, chooses and drives towards the restaurant, orders for each of them, and is absolutely carrying the wallet.

I’ve in no way actually explored a service D/s dynamic. Mainly that has been an opportunity trouble, but to get a long time I also wondered if it was anything I’d even be keen on. I’d study blogs that featured a service dynamic and come across the idea quite unappealing. I hate micro-managing and I hate inefficient selection making. So when I read Lily’s post it was a light bulb moment. The idea of just taking care of issues and smoothing the way for the domme was hugely appealing. Clearly I’d be reading about parental forms where I needed a celebrity dominant! And there’s no shortage of celebrities playing having a domme look. Perhaps Miranda Kerr or Katie Holmes will be up for a coffee sometime?

For any post illustration I believed I’d go using a couple of various designs of service. The very first tends to make me feel from the celebrity PA style. Despite the fact that within this case, whatever he’s performed, she doesn’t look as well pleased about it. The second is obviously a fair additional private and hands on kind of service. I located each around the Miss tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment